Crime Stoppers of Houston was an Amazing Host! 2018
Our program received three State awards for 2017.
1. Productivity Award for General Dollar Amount Recovered/Most Cases Cleared – Student Population of 20,001-25,000
2. Campus Crime Stoppers, Traveling Trophy Award – This award is judged and awarded during the Students time at the Conference by other programs and other agency leadership. Due to our student’s participation, enthusiasm, professionalism, and all around positive attitude they were awarded the Campus Crime Stopper – Traveling Trophy. Our program will keep the award and then take it to next year’s conference, where it will then be awarded to a program.
3. Our Coordinator, Mike Conklin was recognized with the Coordinator of the Year Award!
Hosted in Paris Texas! 2017
Another fantastic Conference. Way to go Lamar County Crime Stoppers!
Our program received three State awards for 2016.
1. Productivity Award for General Dollar Amount Recovered/Most Cases Cleared – Student Population of 15,001-25,000
2. Best Social Media Platform
3. Best Website!
Hosted in Odessa Texas 2016!
The teen spirit at the Odessa Conference was amazing! Our group enjoyed every minute of the experience. The networking with other programs across the state was fantastic.
2016 Conference Awards Received
“Productivity Award 2014-2015”: Greatest Dollar Recovery / Most Cases Cleared – Student Population 15,001 to 25,000. This is the third consecutive year to win this award.
“Television Competition 2014-2015”: Best Special Production / Public Service Announcement. This video was a collaboration effort by many. Wilson Middle School took the lead under the direction of Brandy Russell and Mike Blankenship. Northwest High School AMAT provided the final production edits.